THE POSITIVE MESSAGE OF NEW AMERICAN ART AND LITERATURE

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Discord

I NOTICE
that I've allowed this blog to go off track, engaging in the kind of contention I'd rather reserve for my "Demi-Pupper" place. I therefore resolve to be easier on peripheral personalities, misguided though they may be. One of the difficulties in going after ingrained ideas of the conglomerate mainstream, is how to avoid hitting individuals who advocate those ideas.

Americans are being fed SO much propaganda through various streams, they're unable to see their own country beneath the multi-media noise.

If I'm to return to the original vision of this blog, I can't at the same time waste my time with the kind of perpetual anonymous attacks which have sidetracked me so many times. There exist persons of no character and extreme malice who make it their business to prevent all attempts at literary change.

ROBESPIERRE'S DILEMMA
How far do you compromise your principles in order to defend your cause against ruthless enemies who have no principles whatsoever?

No comments: